Gallery

Monday, February 22, 2010

Quilty thought for the day.





While quilting "swirls" on a customer quilt a couple months back I noticed the apple core design being created on the first pass and thought it looked wonderfully soft and comfy. While I love dense quilting for some quilts, there are those that call for nice loose cozy quilting. I just knew I had to make a simple quilt so I could do apple core quilting on it. Here is the inspiration quilt made by my wonderful customer Meg.

It was quite the coincidence when I pulled out the charm pack Meg had given me for Christmas and it was the perfect fabric for this project! I'll post pictures of my quilt after I get the borders on. I wont buy the fabric until I'm ready to sew it on. I've recently joined a Stash Busters club and don't want to buy any fabric until I'm ready to buy it and bust it at the same time lol.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...