Gallery

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Recent Quilts

Just off the frame tonight.

Sadie's quilts are always fun to quilt and this one was no exception.

It's HUGE ....and would fit my bed perfectly =) I love it!

Linda's quilt from kaffe Fassett's class. The fabrics are fabulous, and just happened to be picked out by Kaffe himself. Another quilt I'd be happy to keep.

Here's Stephanie's beautiful quilt from the same class. Amazing how different they look.


Close up.
Another fun feather meander. (I never get tired of this look)

Lynn's quilt (with flash for true colors)

Close up to show catty wompus concentric circle posie.

Full quilt.

Patty's traffic in the city. A very fun creative quilt! (Same owner as The Naked Lady quilt)

Large fun posie's


Soft loose quilting for a comfy baby quilt. Lucky baby =)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Janet! Those are fabulous! I am partial to the first one myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy looking at your quilting! You do such beautiful work! I'm always inspired by you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...