Gallery

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Mosaic Tiles progress


http://www.craftbuds.com/prizes-mosaic-tiles-quilt-along/ 

After procrastinating far too long on my mosaic tiles quilt along I finally cut into my fabric.  I'm loving this color pallet.  (Thank you Teri!!)

 

I decided I was hesitating because I liked the fabric too much to cut it into small pieces.   Once I saw that people were adapting the pattern to their needs I decided to enlarge the pattern, wallah I was ready to cut it out.


Speaking of cutting, I'm finally ready to assemble my Dresden circles!!


Check out that stack of white wedges...I see a lot of piecing in my future.  This probably doesn't look like much to most piecers, but to some one who usually only quilts this is ....daunting, lol.


I finished quilting Sadie's wall hanging today.  I'll wait to unload it in the morning so I have better lighting to check it first.  Nothing worse than unpinning the entire quilt only to find you missed a teeny tiny spot.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...