Gallery

Monday, January 20, 2014

Step two complete on Mosaic Tiles QA

I'm not finding as much time as I thought I would for piecing.  But I managed to sit down last night at 8:30 and get the first step completed.


Tonight I'll cut them all into fourths so I can start assembling my tiles!  It's hard to imagine it all cut up and wonky.   Hmmmmm.  I'm trying to use only stash and the blue ran out, so if I want it larger I'll have to get creative.  Time to dig through the stash again.  I'm debating adding another row with a white background with just a few scattered tiles since I'm running out of the prints as well.  Then again a lap quilt might do just fine =)


3 comments:

  1. Oh crap! Wait till you see my Riley Blake Challenge quilt. You'll think I was copying you???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops meant to delete my response not yours, lol. I've tried quite a few options and believe it or not the (slight off) white is not bad. Not locked in to anything yet. I may go a whole different direction.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...