Gallery

Monday, August 4, 2014

Kelby's Bronco quilt


 Kelby's Bronco quilt!


A while back I posted a baby quilt I made for my sister in law Julie who was expecting her first baby.  My in-laws are HUGE Seahawk fans.


Julie's husband Kelby is not, lol.  Kelby is a HUGE Bronco fan!  


And so quilt number two began


 I did straight line quilting in blue and orange thread.


I love these colors together.  Even my Seahawk loving husband loves this quilt.


Nolan Daniel Stout was born 7-31-14.  What a cutie!!   He has loads of dark hair. 



The look of surprise on his daddy's face at seeing his quilt made all the late nights sewing worth it.


I'm  LOVING the orange binding.   It was just the final touch of orange needed to make the quilt scream Broncos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...