Gallery

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to me

Last year my family gave me a life size mummy for my birthday. I couldn't imagine being that excited about a gift again .....and then my husband told me to go ahead and order my butler this year. I can't tell you how happy I was when he was delivered to my front door. Poor Emma is once again scared to come to grandmas house but Marcus seemed to like him. That is until grandpa slid him forward with his foot while we were all watching his animations. It even creeped out the adults.



My best Goodwill find to date! I love these little shelves. Actually they're pretty good sized.


This past Saturday was the big Neighborhood garage sale and I loaded my explorer to overflowing 3 times with great finds for the haunted house and still had to send my husband in his van to get the rest. If I spent half the time and money on buying and decorating my own home my house would be looking pretty darn good by now. But alas I find so much more joy in Halloween.

Oh and I found a fantastic cast iron day bed to make a cemetery fence out of. I couldn't believe my luck lol

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping you would post the butler. =) Your a wonderfully weird lady mom, and I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...