Gallery

Thursday, April 1, 2010

She's done it again!

The word boring is not in Lynn's vocabulary. Her quilt tops are works of art and a joy to quilt. And the fact that I am given creative license is sheer heaven. I love the simplicity of this art quilt....


We kept the quilting clean and basic to let the simple piecing shine. I love this piece and am inspired to copy ....I mean create my own version of it some day : ) Yet another "someday" project.


This quilt screams Lynn! I can't see a red or black polka dot fabric without thinking of Lynn. A small photo does not do this quilt justice. It's loaded with fun whimsical polka dot fabrics.

1 comment:

  1. That's very cute! I love polka dots! Now, we need to have a serious discussion about your creepified nursery!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...