Gallery

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Blast from the past

 Another blast from the past!  (I've been cleaning up a few files and finding a few old favorites)  One of Toni's shop samples.  I still love this quilt.  Oh and hey, Mirror Ball fabric is back!!  Lightly quilted with simple random concentric circles and quarter inching. (click photo's to enlarge)

 
My old filing system leaves much to be desired, so I do not have the names for the next 3 quilts.  They are all on the tip of my tongue and I remember quilting them like it was yesterday.  Unfortunately it would require going threw about 10, 000 photo's to match the names at this point.  If you recognize one please email me so I can give credit where credit is due =)


Random large sunflowers


 A little mix of everything


Wood grain

2 comments:

  1. Blast from the past, I remember the mirror ball dots at Toni's! I just finished my own version which used more blues and greens rather than Toni's wide range of colors. Thanks for posting a photo!

    Beth Wells

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved this quilt!! Being obsessed with blues and greens myself, I have to say yours sounds fabulous!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...