Gallery

Friday, August 2, 2013

A little fabric therapy!

I had a fabulous time at the Westside Modern group this week!  I always leave inspired by the creativity in the room.  What a fun group of ladies to spend an evening with.  And of course I always have to have a little fabric therapy while at The Pine Needle.


I was totally inspired by a circle Dresden plate quilt on Pinterest to buy this fabric!!  Now to find about 20 more circle prints, lol.   To be continued!


I've never been a yellow and gray person but lately they are really speaking to me.  Hmmm now what to do with these??


I finally (yes I am a procrastinator) selected my Violet Craft  Waterfront Park fabrics for the Portland's Bridge's- A Modern Interpretation challenge.  (The 2 gray prints) I absolutely love them!!  Now to figure out how to use them in my design.  The rule to use at least 1/2yd of Violet's fabric line was added after I designed my project.  I welcome the challenge!!!


And finally...while I try to always support local business, I couldn't pass up the online (Craftsy) deal on these mirror ball fabrics.   Now the question is....why would any sane longarm quilter purposely quilt threw this stuff????



 lol, Because it's so awesome!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...