Gallery

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Saggy circles takes a ribbon!


Shocking I know!!!  I had to laugh at this picture my good friend AnnMarie sent me of "Broken", kinda stands out like a sore thumb side by side with all those gorgeous traditional quilts.  But I still love it =)


 Promise to myself "Wait for the right batting to arrive in the mail next time".   As I've said before I tend to do a sloppy rush job on my own quilts so I can get back to work. Really wish I had broken that rule on Broken.  A different batting would have made such a difference.  I never would have done this on a customer quilt.  Lesson learned.


Oh and then best part, the bee booth was right across from the quilts.   There was a loose bee flying around the quilts.  I hope it landed on mine for a spell!


 Proud hubby posed with it since I refused =) 

Well I'm off to finish cleaning out the chicken coop.  Wish me luck!!



4 comments:

  1. I think it looks great. We always see every error in our own work, but others don't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Isn't that the truth! I've never entered a quilt anywhere before, so this was nerve wracking but fun, lol. I should have just enjoyed it instead of standing there seeing all it's flaws.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...