Gallery

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Portland Modern Quilt Guild

We had our big December guild meeting last night.  It was so fun to see everything that the exchange participants made for each other.  I was quite impressed.  I wish I had pictures but the lighting turned my photo's green. 


We were each assigned a savory or sweet dish.  Pinterest to the rescue!  I found a very easy recipe for a chocolate and mint cookie.  Mmmmm.  You can find it here.


Mine didn't look near as pretty, but they were still yummy!  If I do say so myself.  It's always a little nerve racking to bring a new recipe somewhere.


The night started off with 6 of us meeting in a parking lot and riding into Portland together in AnnMarie's Party bus.  FUN!!!  I was greeted by a bag FULL of wool squares from Jeri ...... words can not describe my joy!!!


And an adorable stocking ornament from Jessica.  This may actually get me motivated to put up my tree!  Not a bad start to a very fun evening.  Thanks ladies!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...