Gallery

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Stocking

I had such a fun time at our Modern Quilt Club meeting last night (at the The Pine Needle).  It was much more of a party than a meeting with games, a cookie exchange and 25% off the entire store! Can you say MERRY CHRISTMAS to me!!


 Check out all the cute stockings turned in for the stocking exchange!


I was the lucky winner of this adorable stocking!!  I love the owls.  I feel bad I didn't get the name of gal who made it.  I did get to holler over the noise how much I liked it though. Hopefully she heard me =)

I decided I liked the back of the stocking I made better so hung it backwards.  My good friend Carol won it.  Did I mention Carol doesn't care for stockings and whispered to me before we started that she didn't want one.  Oops, sorry Carol, you can fill it with cookies and give it away, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...