Gallery

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My new quilting friends

I'm thinking they need names, lol.   


My attempt at "less scary" Halloween decor.


 I over heard one of my grand kids refer to me as "Scary Granny" and knew I needed to retire my creepy decor for more kid friendly decor.  


This was confirmed when Rylie refused to use the restroom down the hall because she would have to go past grandma's scary room.  AKA the Halloween storage room where we keep our haunted house props.


If this isn't true love I don't know what is.  Putting up my life size Halloween family was hard to do, lol.


I knew I hit the jackpot when I saw this picture on Pinterest. 
The story on finding the inspiration art can be found here

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I have more people ask me where I got this pattern than any other project I've done. So thank you!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...