Gallery

Saturday, June 7, 2014

A couple of my favorite gadgets

I'm really liking my new water soluble white marker from BlueLineEraser.com for marking dark fabrics.  It's not air erase like others but is very easy to remove with water.


 I'm also testing their Blue Line eraser products.  Both in the spray and pen form.   
So far so good =)


I still have a favorite in my old Marvy markers for light fabrics.  Love these!!  Purple is my favorite, I use it 99% of the time.


 I discovered Clover Wonder Clips last year.  Why did it take me so long??? I LOVE these little clips.


They are fabulous and so easy to use to hold your binding in place while hand sewing it down.


I even used one to hold my bangs out of my eyes while binding, lol.  If you don't already use them I hope you give them a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...