Gallery

Thursday, June 5, 2014

On the design wall

 Putting the final touches on the Mosaic Challenge quilt from last year.  I always seem to be a year or so behind, lol.  Looks like it needs a fresh pressing after being folded for so long.



The football quilt is getting closer to it's quilting day =)  
(Update: quilted and ready for it's binding.  Shower's in 3 days!)




The first Urban Chicken block is finally finished.  I'm getting excited to work on this one =)


And last but not least, the circle quilt.  Hmmmm more like very large bra cups, lol.  Flat chested they are not!


After a good starch and press they are...er...nicely puckered.  It will quilt out right??  Something every quilter loves to hear, hahahahahaha.  NOT!   After I had already started this project The Pine Needle's class catalog came out with this quilt offered.  If only I had known, I may have had a flat chested quilt. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the football quilt and your colors (and circle fabrics)! As Grover says to Big Bird, "Don't forget to breathe! In and out!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's official, I have a circle fabric obsession! It can not be helped! lol I went shopping at Cool Cottons with Carol this week and even she noticed my problem ....er...love of dots =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...